The International Veterinary Simulation in Teaching advisory board and the local organizing committee invite you to attend InVeST2020 held at St. George’s University, located in Grenada, West Indies from May 1 – May 3, 2020.
The theme this year is “Taking technology and educational simulation into the next decennium” With our theme, we aim to explore a range of questions:
- How can we implement technology into veterinary education for the benefit of our students?
- How to design and use meaningful low fidelity models in different educational settings?
- How can we best implement high fidelity models in veterinary medicine?
- What are the main challenges facing veterinary educational simulation for the 21stCentury?
- What are the needs of students, and how can we meet them?
- What more should we all be doing to enhance learning experiences?
The event will bring together scholars, educators, students and business leaders to share research and novel ideas involving simulation in veterinary medicine to advance training future generations of veterinarian.
The conference will feature distinguished keynote speakers, short presentations, workshops, poster presentations, and opportunities for networking and establishing future collaborations.
Social activities are also planned to allow attendees the opportunity to explore and enjoy the many natural treasures on the beautiful island of Grenada.
Visit our website to register and/or submit an abstract