With more than 80 participants from 20 countries from 4 different continents, KLIFOVET and the Association of Veterinary Consultants (AVC) were able to host the first international conference of regulatory experts covering presentations on the systems in US, Latin America, Eastern and Western Africa, the mid-East, Russia, Japan and the European Union. After the opening of the conference by Alessandro Agostini, president of the AVC, the CEO of KLIFOVET, Klaus Hellmann, welcomed the participants and started the conference with an overview of the current situation of the Animal Health industry followed by:
- Overview of the current EU regulation
- Regulation of Feed Additives in the EU
- The new VMP regulation in the EU
- Current regulations on VMP and FA in Russia and the countries of EEU
- Current regulations on VMP in Japan
- Current regulations on VMPP in Brazil and South America
- Current regulations on VMP in West African countries
- Registration of Animal Health Drugs in the USA
- Current Regulation on VMPs in Saudi Arabia and other Middle East countries
The conference gave a unique overview of the regulatory requirements for the registration of animal health and nutrition products, presented by top experts of the individual markets. Plenty of networking opportunities for the participants during the day and the dinner in a typical, traditional Munich restaurant with brewery were well accepted.
Companies and individuals interested in the registration of animal health and nutrition products may contact KLIFOVET for support in the above markets.
Independent veterinarians who are consulting the industry and are interested in becoming a member of AVC should join this association at www.avc-eu.de .